Fight Your Traffic Ticket With An Attorney’s Help
Thousands of traffic citations are handed out daily across the U.S. Many people simply pay the fine and move on with their lives.
However, you may want to fight your traffic ticket instead. If you have too many citations, your driver’s license may be revoked if you are convicted or plead guilty. Often, even a first-time citation can lead to an insurance premium increase. Or you may feel that the citation was unfair and want to fight to have it removed from your record. No matter your reasons, you can turn to Fawell & Fawell in Wheaton, Illinois.
Common traffic violations our firm can help you with include:
- Driving over the posted speed limit
- Driving through a red light
- Failing to stop for a stop sign
- Driving with a suspended or revoked license
- Reckless driving
- Driving in a no-passing zone
- Failure to yield right of way
- Registration violations
How We Can Make A Difference
Fighting a traffic citation is no easy task. If you do it alone, it requires significant time and effort, and the results may be disappointing. That’s why it’s best to hire an attorney to do the legwork for you. In many cases, a lawyer can:
- Reduce the anxiety you have about your case
- Make you aware of the range of sentencing options and likely outcomes
- Save you money by keeping the ticket off your record so your insurance premiums remain unaffected
- Save you the hassle of driving school
- Answer any questions you may have
While all of these things aren’t guaranteed, you have a much better chance of avoiding negative outcomes if you enlist the help of a professional.
Let’s Talk In A Free Consultation
Let Fawell & Fawell help you today. We will review your situation with you, then decide on the steps necessary to pursue the best outcome. You are welcome to ask as many questions as you like because we want you to feel comfortable with your attorney.