A lawyer's role is to help clients resolve their legal problems. Your attorney should never make a family dispute more contentious. Unfortunately, many lawyers have an aggressive style that creates problems where none existed before.
At the Wheaton law firm of Fawell & Fawell, Ltd., we take a different approach. Our goal is to help you achieve a fair and amicable resolution to your family law case without adding unnecessary drama and expense. Should conflict come, however, we are ready and able to handle contested matters. Over three decades of experience has prepared us for whatever may arise.
We have decades of experience handling a wide array of divorce and family law matters throughout the western Chicago suburbs. This means we can help you with:
- Resolving a contested or uncontested divorce
- Becoming legally separated from your spouse
- Negotiating a joint parenting agreement
- Working toward an equitable division of marital property
- Attempting to modify or enforce an existing court order
- Dealing with issues of domestic abuse
- Establishing parentage of a child
- Adopting a child or seeking guardianship of a child